We are here to extend our lives by THINKING DIFFERENT

Friday, August 14, 2009

A great site full of inspiration

As many of you may know, I am a huge fan of cfvoice.com.

Not to be a downder, but I feel that some sites I've come across over the years just don't speak to real life as a CFer. Am I alone in that thinking?

But CF Voice has really resonated with me and I know when I've sent the link to other CFer's and their parents i have received tremendous feedback.

If you go to the 13-18 year old section, MentorU is one of my absolutely favorite sections.


FIGHT ON!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you fully! CFVoice.com is probably my favorite site out there as it is educational, inspirational and positive!

    Also, there's a real sweet cool awesome gal on there who speaks by the name of Amy. She's captivating...

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete