We are here to extend our lives by THINKING DIFFERENT

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Regular periods - another benefit of Green Smoothies

Another lovely benefit I have experienced from drinking Green Smoothies (thanks to Mandy http://saltyspark.blogspot.com/ ) is regular periods.

I have long suffered from irregular, loooooong, heavy periods. Oral, estrogen-based BC pills would help with this, but since I have throw 2 PICC line clots, these meds are now out of the question for me.

Since drinking green smoothies regularly, I have been able to time my periods like clock work - January, February, March and now April 2012 have all been perfectly 28 days apart. Amazing!

Periods are still a bit loooong and heavy, but at least I'm spending less $ on replacing soiled undies! :)

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment