We are here to extend our lives by THINKING DIFFERENT

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Well, well, well, look what we have here

Years and year ago, when I was purporting the benefits of the eFlow (loooooong before Cayston was approved.... check out my posts from 6+ years ago), I had a really hard time finding internet links for the eFlow studies that had been conducted.

Ultimately I located them on random internet pages, which were subsequently taken down. After exploring the CF Services webpage (not sure I remember why.... I really despise that pharmacy), I came across the same studies I had referenced years ago:



https://www.cfservicespharmacy.com/UploadedFiles/ProductsandPrices/PARIeRapidExclusivelybyCFServicesPharmacy/178D0017-eFlowrapid-Medikamentenmessungen-EN.pdf

https://www.cfservicespharmacy.com/UploadedFiles/ProductsandPrices/PARIeRapidExclusivelybyCFServicesPharmacy/178D0035-eFlowrapid-Medikamentenmessungen-im-Vergl-EN.pdf



I still have the pictures of the studies on my blog, but I just found it funny that this information has become a bit more "mainstream."

Happy eFlow-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment