SEEKING: PATIENTS WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS &
CAREGIVERS OF YOUNGER CF PATIENTS
We are conducting studies on the care of cystic fibrosis (CF) in the United States and are looking for adult (18+) patients diagnosed with CF - or the caregivers of younger patients –
to join our research panel.
-Participating in this research will be an important contribution towards efforts to advance the quality of treatment and care for those living with CF!
-Qualified participants will earn $50.00 plus the opportunity to earn more money by participating in future research studies.
-To begin, we will need to ask you a few preliminary questions to see if you qualify which will take about 5 minutes. To contact us:
· Send an email to CF_Panel@wwmr.com with your name and telephone number, and we will call you back, OR
· Call Michelle Nordstrom toll free at 1 (888) 947-2339 ext. 112.
· Be sure to mention that you heard about this study from: the NoExcuses blog
Some details about the research panel:
-Any market research projects will be optional and you will be compensated for your time. Studies might include obtaining feedback on CF medications or suggestions to improve educational brochures.
- For in-person market research studies that you choose to participate in, all surfaces will be disinfected before and after interviews to reduce risk of cross-infection. Interviews will be spaced so that CF patients will not come into contact with one another. In addition, patients will not be asked to handle any materials that have been handled by other patients.
- The panel will never be used to provide promotional materials or to sell anything, and you can opt out at any time. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence.