We are here to extend our lives by THINKING DIFFERENT

Saturday, August 16, 2008

eFlow studies

I realize that some of these studies are hard to read, and I'm sorry for that. I'm doing my best to find better pictures and/or links so you can read them better.

In the mean time, my reco is to right click on the pictures, save them to your desktop, and print them out. As ridiculous as it sounds, if you're passionate enough, use a magnifying glass to read. Yup, I said it. Magnifying glass :)

But you have my word that I'm doing my best to find you all better copies.

****if the pictures don't show up clearly, click on each picture. it will open up in a new window giving you the ability to zoom ***

These are from the German PARI site....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


More studies....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment