We are here to extend our lives by THINKING DIFFERENT

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too many dates


So I did my cardio today (2/5) and weights (2/3). I'm still battling the remants of this cold (you know how that goes, right? The virus is gone but the inflammation in the lungs certainly is not... and neither are the accompanying bronchospams ugh!!!).

But I managed a decent work out despite eating an inappropriate amount of dates today. I have no idea why I ate so many... they taste SO GOOD. so sweet. man.

Ya and I did that two days ago too. I don't think it's necessarily too too bad for me other than the fact that it's taking the place of other healthy food I normally eat and I think diversity in food is probably a good thing. Anyway.

TOO MANY DATES :) But not too much exercise. Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment